Saturday, June 26, 2004

Jerome's birthday party invitation...

Hey guys it is nearly time for my Birthday, this time I thought I would do something different.
So here it goes.
PARTY AT THE HARE.


Yes


Any hardcore people are welcome to come down on the Friday night for dinner at the Eyston Arms(very good food). Not to many of you though just special people.


During Saturday day time we could either go Bowling, Horse riding or Karting I do not mind which because I am fucking tops at all three.


Saturday evening will be a huge party at the Hare (fingers crossed) with a BBQ and GLADIATORS (Big inflatable with the little stands and the sticks. You bash the fuck into each other until one falls off). There is protective head gear for the pretty girls who do not want to mess up their make up, Lindsey and Chris.


The bar will be packed and it will be awesome.


The theme is PINK minimum pink Tshirt but a bottle of Moet for the best/ most outragous use of pink.


Please forward this on to the guys that I do not have email addresses for.


P.S the party is on Fri/ Sat 10th/ 11th september.

2 Comments:

At 1:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last time you went karting rence won. The last time you went bowling I beat you. And if you have been beaten by us you must be really bad. I suggest you all have a nice ride over the downs with no racing.

 
At 9:23 am, Blogger dan said...

You're a very scary man Jack. Didnt marv beat you last time you went bowling? Ready for the chicken lunch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home