Monday, March 07, 2005

The Beatles In Shire Shocker

If Shoogs and Marv are in times of trouble
Mother Mary comforts them
Singing Musical Wisdom, let it be.
And in the heart of farming
There are times when lighting farts can help
Ed will hold the matches
Let it be.

Let it be
Let it be
In West Hendy, Let it be
Ed will hold the matches, But don't pee.

And when Jerome's playin' the fruity gambler
Speaking in his special tongue,
There will be no winner, let it be.
For though his brain is parted there is
Still a chance that we will see
The meaning in his gibber, let it be.
Let it be, let it be. yeah
Love your drunken brother, let it be.

And when the night is rowdy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Jonathan is sober, let it be.
I wake up and I'm strangely grateful,
But don't know where I have had a pee
Rufus be my wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
There will be an answer, Where've I peed.
Let it be, let it be,
When will I learn wisdom, let it be.


Sorry, Had a couple of beers.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 pm, Blogger marvin said...

Come on kids, let's get drunk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home