Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Jerome news update

I don't have a clue what the old bugger is doing. He spent Easter in Brum with H, corrupting her.

His housemates are cooking him elaborate roast dinners.

He's getting driving work quite regularly.

He needs a lad friend to watch football with. If there are any lads in the south Brum area who like birds, beer, all sport, and extreme competitiveness, apply here for membership of the Cult of Jerome. Warning: you will become the deluded follower of an insane demi-god.

He hasn't bought any O'Neill clothes or large shoes recently, so I can't take the piss out of him for that.

He very thoughtfully texted to tell me that the World Championships were on. That's ice skating, one of the few sports he doesn't watch.

That's all folks!

2 Comments:

At 2:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am reading the Big man's blog for the first time. Am I the H featured Marv? If so, I feel that I should point out that Jerome has NOT corrupted me in the physical sense. I don't want Ann on my back again. Hels x

 
At 7:25 pm, Blogger marvin said...

Jerome claims he corrupts you in the alcoholic sense. No other corruption has taken place. Sorry that I didn't make this clear, Hels.

Readers might like to bear in mind that a reliable authority on Jerome behaviour says that the only thing Jerome is not good at is tying knots in balloons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home