Wednesday, December 07, 2005

When Tom Ate Jeromes Cooking

Tom (the younger Riggs twin) had been vegitarian for I dunno, about a decade or something, and decides he wants to go back to being a carnivore. I was supposed to be cooking him his first meaty dinner since before Maggie was ensconced in mumber 10, but I had been sent to work away for the week.

Nil Desporandum. Jerome lept unto the breach, and announced to the world that he would cook Tom his famous Spag Bol. This done (perhaps with a little light music, some wine and soft lighting, who knows!), Tom said "well that was very nice Jerome, but mince doesnt really taste like I remember" to which Jerome replied, with his little chipmunk snigger "hur hur, yea, well thats cos the mince was green, I've had it ages, must have been off. Hur Hur".

Tom spent another 6 months as a veggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home