Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Codebreakers and psychologists needed here: apply to Marvin at the Blog of Jerome

I sent Jerome a round robin email asking people to forward their favourite recipes. He sent me this reply.

Seldom does anyone drop out my arse.

Now if it was a cocktail list then I would be interested.
I cooked an amazing Cottage Pie on Monday night so am happy. No you guys can not have the recipe, a genius does not share his secrets.

I am a bit bemused by the first sentence. Has Jerome given birth in the past? If anyone has understanding of the mind of Jerome - and it has been suggested that only a world-class psychologist would be able to hack it, could you please comment and tell me what he's on about.

2 Comments:

At 7:47 pm, Blogger dan said...

The word 'Seldom' is what troubles me.

 
At 1:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite.

Marv

 

Post a Comment

<< Home