Monday, May 09, 2005

Jerome v Trinny - who'd win?

I haven't seen Jerome for a while, so I will have to waffle on until I think of some Jerome-related content or think of an amusing Jerome anecdote. Nothing springs to mind.

I think he would have liked the band I saw last night; they were pretty manic and wild.

Kelly Brook tops the FHM 100 Sexiest Women. It might be fun to test Jerome's knowledge of this important publication. No doubt he has spent many hours studying it. Jerome has always been a great admirer of female beauty.

Oh, here's a good fact. Jerome fancies Trinny from Trinny and Susannah. So perhaps we should send him on What Not to Wear and rename it Clash of the Titans. What great television it would make! Trinny bans Rodman shirts! Trinny forbids trainers! Trinny says no to men's capri pants! Jerome fights back!

Actually I suspect he'd really enjoy the whole experience. He'd probably charm them to death, do exactly what they wanted to earn the clothes and then return to his baggy jersey shorts and Rodman shirt.

This is all theoretical. I would never send anyone, even Jerome, who would cope better than most, into the hands of those two witches.

4 Comments:

At 7:09 pm, Blogger Christopher said...

It's not just Trinny who says "no" to men's capri pants, remember!

 
At 9:41 pm, Blogger dan said...

Is Trinny the nearly skeleton? I've dug up people who look healthier than her.

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger marvin said...

Dan, Trinny's the very thin cruel one. Susannah is the buxom and slightly less cruel one.

James has never worn capri pants, and I don't think he ever would, so the question doesn't arise.

 
At 7:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude Trinny is FIT. Marv I am very impressed that you know who Rodman is. Words from the Lord

 

Post a Comment

<< Home