Monday, December 20, 2004

New contributor

My name is Christopher. You may know me from my blog Everything Is Not Real. If you don't know me, then go now and read it and learn. LEARN damnit! I am 32, a male, homosexual, a libran. I love men who show their feelings and aren't afraid to cry. Etc. And I like unicorns.

Anyway. Anyway. Marv and I are not letting this drop. In years to come we will no doubt receive some kind of award for service to humanity, for keeping this blog alive. Incase you didn't know this is the story of Jerome. Jack. Whatever you want to call him. Sometimes we, his friends say to him "Oi! You lazy slob! Get off your arse and write something!" We mean it affectionately, but often times we are met with a simple expelling of wind from some such orifice.

But the point is, Jerome / Jack, does have a story and oh what a funny, rambunctious one it is. So, until he gets off said lazy arse and does write something it is going to be up to Anna and I to pen it.

But it's late and I am tired. So I'll start with something small.

The first time I met Jerome he was surfing on an ironing board, semi naked, in a quaint little square in Bath. Outside, incidentally, the same house that inspired Charles Dickens to write "The Old Curiosity Shop". True. And then he tried to get into bed with Ann and I. Only he couldn't because we "made big" in the nick of time.

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home