Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Christmas from Jerome

Happy Christmas to all the underlings, the dullards, the many people I beat at games of skill and chance, the people I splash driving round corners, the people I deliver foam to, the people i pick up foam from, my friends, my family, the good folk of Bywater, the Shire, the people who make Jack Daniels and Scrumpy Jack (i've never noticed the connection there). Happy Christmas to O'Neill, who manufacture my clothes, to the Eyston Arms and Tesco, who cook my meals, to Dan Bashford, Tom and Anna Riggs, and Matt Broersma, to my A list friends, to all the folk I charm, annoy, and help untiringly in moments of extreme crisis or moving house. Happy Christmas to all the people whose parties and holidays I organize and attend.

Happy Christmas to Jerome from his blog staff. All we want for Christmas is you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home